BEACON INSPECTION SERVICES
Home & Building Inspections for Buyers, Sellers, Owners
"Helping Guide Your Decision"
Copyright: Beacon Inspection Services LLC
Any reproduction and/or use of any portion of this site is strickly prohibited without the written consent of the owner of this site.
All rights reserved
Bob Knauff (CRI)
Certified Home Inspector
Comprehensive home inspections, radon testing, detailed home inspection reports, informational website, and ongoing support long
after the inspection
Las Vegas, Henderson, Summerlin, Boulder City, Pahrump, Clark County, Nye County, Lincoln County
First Time Home Buyer Information
Give Me 5% of Your Trust and I Will Earn the Other 95%!
First Time Home Buyers
Feel Free To Call Me With Questions!
I offer reasonable prices, patience, helpful information, and personalized service
Information...That's what you need at this point. Is the house good? Do the mechanicals work? Are there many
repairs that need to be done right away? Is everything safe? Any health issues? Are there any costly defects that
may prevent me from buying this home or that should be negotiated?
I provide you with the information you need and should have
Buying your first home can be a little nerve racking. Besides being the biggest investment you may have done to
this point, there are home inspections, appraisals, lenders, and closing companies to deal with. Your realtor can
usually help with many of these things but when it comes to the home inspection and questions about the house you
are considering, rest assured that I am here for you; before, during, and after the inspection. This is an educational
process. In fact, you hire a home inspector to go through the house and find out what the condition of the house is
and then educate you about everything he has found. Not only do you need a home inspector that can identify the
problems but is knowledgeable about all aspects of a home and can discuss these problems in terms you can
understand. The inspection report should also have detailed descriptions of the homes defects and
recommendations on the action that should be taken to correct these defects. If you and your Realtor are going to
you are going to need that kind of information.
My discussions with you during the "walk through" and my reports are very detailed and will help you understand the
true condition of the home you are considering. I am always available long after the inspection if things "come up"
and you need advice or clarity on anything concerning your home. I am your "Building Consultant for Life"!
The process of choosing a home inspector should be simple...choose a company that can deliver the information
you need and be there for you in the future if needed. I don't like people getting ripped off so if you have a question,
call me, even if you don't use me for the inspection, I will help you. If I don't know the answer, I will try to find someone
who does. I am easy to contact and always try to answer my phone in case you need an immediate answer.
When I inspect a home, I spend hours educating myself about every possible aspect that a home buyer may need
to know so I can pass that information onto you, so you are as knowledgeable about the house as I am. Finding the
things that may be of concern is just the first step. Taking the time and being able to explain those concerns, why
they happened, and what can be done, is the information you need to know to feel comfortable moving ahead. This
is why "first time home buyers" are glad they chose Beacon Inspection Services to inspect their home.
Many buyers, after using other home inspectors on previous home purchase attempts, comment that I am the best
home inspector they have experienced. It is that kind of comment that lets me know that my inspections, reports,
and quality of education you receive about the home you are considering, are second to none.
I offer a detailed inspection, a great narrative inspection report with digital photos, repair and maintenance
procedure and suggestions, and a very informative walk through with you, room by room, inside and out, to
explain the concerns and workings of the home.
I look forward to helping you through this process!
Short Sale Inspections
Embeded Digital Photos
7 Days A Week
Short Notice No Problem