Home Page
Services That Beacon Offers
Obtain Service Information
About Beacon Inspection Services
What People Are Saying
Sample Home Inspection Report
Buyers Home Inspection Informatiion
Sellers Home Inspection Information
Relocation Information and Links For Buyers & Sellers
Radon & Carbon Monoxide Issues
Homeowners Help Page and Links
Homeowners Help Page and Links
Homeowners Help Page and Links
BEACON INSPECTION SERVICES
Home & Building Inspections for Buyers, Sellers, Owners
"Helping Guide Your Decision"
(702) 205-3167
Home Inspection Procedure
Give Me 5% of Your Trust and I Will Earn the Other 95%!
Pre-Inspection Information

The Home Inspection Process

To avoid delays and ensure that you get a complete inspection,
before setting up the inspection appointment, please ask your agent to have the home

"
INSPECTION READY"
* water is turned on including sinks, toilets, tubs, etc.
* gas to house is turned on and appliances lit.
* electrical turned on throughout the house
1) After we talk or email and set the appointment date and time that is most convenient for you I will contact your agent and confirm with them so they can get approval for us to enter your new home.

2) The day of the inspection, you are welcome to be there during the entire two to four hour inspection but honestly most people get pretty bored after about an hour or so. Instead, if you prefer, I can call you when I am about 30 minutes from completion so you can come over then. Either way, I encourage clients to attend the home inspeciton so we can chat about findings and talk about home maintenence items.

3) You and I will do a complete walk through where I will explain any deficiencies or maintenance issues that were observed during the inspection and I will also answer any questions you might have.

4) The report will be finalized and sent via email the next day. This will be a full, comprehensive, report covering all of the house systems including interior, exterior, roof, plumbing, electrical, heating and cooling, ventilation/insulation, and structure including color pictures where necessary to help explain deficiencies.
It's that easy! Call today and get moving forward on the purchase or sale of your home!
Call to reserve your home inspection time today!
(702) 205-3167
or Order On-Line
or Email me
Copyright: Beacon Inspection Services LLC
Any reproduction and/or use of any portion of this site is strickly prohibited without the written consent of the owner of this site.
All rights reserved
Bob Knauff (CRI)
Certified Home Inspector
702-205-3167
Comprehensive home inspections, radon testing, detailed home inspection reports, informational website, and ongoing support long after the inspection

Las Vegas, Henderson, Summerlin, Boulder City, Pahrump, Clark County, Nye County, Lincoln County
Services Offered
Buyer Inspections
Seller Inspections
Forclosure Inspections
Custom Inspections
Maintenance Inspections
Bank Owned Inspections
Short Sale Inspections
Warranty Inspections
Radon Testing
Bank Inspections
Lender Inspections
Insurance Inspections
Mortgage Inspections
Computer Generated Reports
Embeded Digital Photos

7 Days A Week Availability
Short Notice No Problem
Fully Insured
State Licensed
Certified
Professional Organizations
American Assoc. of Radon Scientists and Technologists
National Swimming Pool Foundation
National Comfort Institute
HOMEFACTS
HOME INSPECTOR REFERRAL
National Home Inspector Referral Website
Find and Inspector In
Your State
NV Gazetteer
Nevada Local Information Resources and Data
Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors
American Society of Home Inspectors
Southern Nevada Area Professional Property Inspectors