BEACON INSPECTION SERVICES
Home & Building Inspections for Buyers, Sellers, Owners
"Helping Guide Your Decision"
Home Inspection Procedure
Give Me 5% of Your Trust and I Will Earn the Other 95%!
The Home Inspection Process
To avoid delays and ensure that you get a complete inspection,
before setting up the inspection appointment, please ask your agent to have the home
* water is turned on including sinks, toilets, tubs, etc.
* gas to house is turned on and appliances lit.
* electrical turned on throughout the house
1) After we talk or email and set the appointment date and time that is most convenient for you I will contact your
agent and confirm with them so they can get approval for us to enter your new home.
2) The day of the inspection, you are welcome to be there during the entire two to four hour inspection but honestly
most people get pretty bored after about an hour or so. Instead, if you prefer, I can call you when I am about 30
minutes from completion so you can come over then. Either way, I encourage clients to attend the home inspeciton
so we can chat about findings and talk about home maintenence items.
3) You and I will do a complete walk through where I will explain any deficiencies or maintenance issues that were
observed during the inspection and I will also answer any questions you might have.
4) The report will be finalized and sent via email the next day. This will be a full, comprehensive, report covering all of
the house systems including interior, exterior, roof, plumbing, electrical, heating and cooling, ventilation/insulation,
and structure including color pictures where necessary to help explain deficiencies.
It's that easy! Call today and get moving forward on the purchase or sale of your home!
Copyright: Beacon Inspection Services LLC
Any reproduction and/or use of any portion of this site is strickly prohibited without the written consent of the owner of this site.
All rights reserved
Bob Knauff (CRI)
Certified Home Inspector
Comprehensive home inspections, radon testing, detailed home inspection reports, informational website, and ongoing support long after
Las Vegas, Henderson, Summerlin, Boulder City, Pahrump, Clark County, Nye County, Lincoln County
Short Sale Inspections
Embeded Digital Photos
7 Days A Week
Short Notice No Problem