Beacons Logo
Home Page
Services That Beacon Offers
Obtain Service Information
About Beacon Inspection Services
What People Are Saying
Sample Home Inspection Report
Buyers Home Inspection Informatiion
Sellers Home Inspection Information
Relocation Information and Links For Buyers & Sellers
Radon & Carbon Monoxide Issues
Homeowners Help Page and Links
Homeowners Help Page and Links
Homeowners Help Page and Links
BEACON INSPECTION SERVICES
Home & Building Inspections for Buyers, Sellers, Owners
"Helping Guide Your Decision"
Copyright: Beacon Inspection Services LLC
Any reproduction and/or use of any portion of this site is strickly prohibited without the written consent of the owner of this site.
All rights reserved
Bob Knauff (CRI)
Certified Home Inspector
702-205-3167
Comprehensive home inspections, radon testing, detailed home inspection reports, informational website, and ongoing support long after the inspection

Las Vegas, Henderson, Summerlin, Boulder City, Pahrump, Clark County, Nye County, Lincoln County
(702) 205-3167
About Beacon
Beacon Inspection Services is owned and operated by me, Bob Knauff CRI with an office in Henderson, Nevada. You will soon notice I say "I" a lot. This is because Beacon Inspection Services is a one man operation. I am the janitor, secretary, web master, PR person, advertising manager but above all, the home inspector, as well as all the other titles that come with owning and operating ones own small business. When you contact Beacon Inspection Services, you tallk to me or email me directly. I have the answers!

I have extensive experience with buildings and homes, including their heating and cooling systems and weatherization and moisture defects and problems, ranging from turn of the century to brand new construction in climates spanning the range from the wet and frozen north to the dry, oven like heat of the southwest!

I have been involved in and have been around the various residential building trades for over 30 years owning and operating my home inspection business for over 11 years now. I am a home owner myself and have owned rental properties in the past so I am intimately familiar with both of those scenarios.

I inspect to the Standards of Practice (SOP) of the State of Nevada for Inspector of Structures (IOS) as well as that of the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) in Henderson, Nevada and the greater Las Vegas area

I am qualified, knowledgeable, properly insured, licensed and constantly attend continuing education courses; all to better serve your home inspection needs!

Affiliations and Credentials

Robert F. Knauff, CRI

Inspector of Structures
License #IOS-0001188-RES - State of Nevada
Immediate Past President - Nevada Chapter of the National Associaiton of Home Inspectors (NAHI)
Certified Pool Operator (CPO) - National Swimming Pool Foundation (NSPF)
Certified - Radon Measurement and Mitigation - Environmental Protection Agency - (EPA)
Member - American Association of Radon Scientists and Technicians (AARST #736)
Member - National Environmental Health Association (NEHA #103107RT)
Member - Henderson Chamber of Commerce
Certified - Carbon Monoxide and Combustion Gas Analyst - National Comfort Institute - (NCI)
Over 30 years of experience in and around the various building trades
Former Minnesota State Licensed Builder
Professionaly Trained Home Inspector by Inspection Training Associates/Kaplan Professional Schools
Give Me 5% of Your Trust and I Will Earn the Other 95%!
Call to reserve your home inspection time today!
(702) 205-3167
or Order On-Line
or Email me
Services Offered
Buyer Inspections
Seller Inspections
Forclosure Inspections
Custom Inspections
Maintenance Inspections
Bank Owned Inspections
Short Sale Inspections
Warranty Inspections
Radon Testing
Bank Inspections
Lender Inspections
Insurance Inspections
Mortgage Inspections
Computer Generated Reports
Embeded Digital Photos

7 Days A Week Availability
Short Notice No Problem
Fully Insured
State Licensed
Certified
Professional Organizations
American Assoc. of Radon Scientists and Technologists
National Swimming Pool Foundation
National Comfort Institute
HOMEFACTS
HOME INSPECTOR REFERRAL
National Home Inspector Referral Website
Find and Inspector In
Your State
NV Gazetteer
Nevada Local Information Resources and Data
Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors
American Society of Home Inspectors
Southern Nevada Area Professional Property Inspectors