Beacon Inspection Service Las Vegas Logo
Home Page
Services That Beacon Offers
Obtain Service Information
About Beacon Inspection Services
What People Are Saying
Sample Home Inspection Report
Buyers Home Inspection Informatiion
Sellers Home Inspection Information
Relocation Information and Links For Buyers & Sellers
Radon & Carbon Monoxide Issues
Homeowners Help Page and Links
Homeowners Help Page and Links
Homeowners Help Page and Links
BEACON INSPECTION SERVICES
Home & Building Inspections for Buyers, Sellers, Owners
"Helping Guide Your Decision"
Copyright: Beacon Inspection Services LLC
Any reproduction and/or use of any portion of this site is strickly prohibited without the written consent of the owner of this site.
All rights reserved
Bob Knauff (CRI)
Certified Home Inspector
702-205-3167
Comprehensive home inspections, radon testing, detailed home inspection reports, informational website, and ongoing support long after the inspection

Las Vegas, Henderson, Summerlin, Boulder City, Pahrump, Clark County, Nye County, Lincoln County
(702) 205-3167
Homeowners Assistance Information
Here you will find a variety of links to helpful sites that have answers to many of the problems that homeowners face every day. I hope you find them useful!
Also visit the General Repairs Page for some local places to shop for your home improvement supplies
Give Me 5% of Your Trust and I Will Earn the Other 95%!
The Homeowners Help Page
Home Maintenance Information - Helpful tips on home maintenance
Maintenance and Repair Products - What to use and where to get it
Product Recall - US Consumer Product Safety Commission


Welcome New Homeowner - Website with many helpful tips
Expert Advice for Home Repair - Don Vandervort's Home Tips.com
Information For Do-It-Yourselfers - Do_It_Yourself.com
Monthly Maintenance Checklist - Demesne Home Maintenance
Helpful Information For That Handyman - DIY Network
Home Maintenance and Repair Projects - About.com
Maintenance and Repair Answers - Bob Vila
Consumer Tips - Good Site
Tips From A Handyman - The Natural Handyman
General information from Home inspectors - InspectAPedia
Roofing - InspecAedia


Building Permits - Locations to apply for a permit or to find out what, if any, work permits were issued on your property and if they have been officially finalized.

Clark County Development Services
City of Henderson Building & Fire Safety
City of Las Vegas Building and Safety
City of N. Las Vegas Building Safety Division
Call to reserve your home inspection time today!
(702) 205-3167
or Order On-Line
or Email me
Services Offered
Buyer Inspections
Seller Inspections
Forclosure Inspections
Custom Inspections
Maintenance Inspections
Bank Owned Inspections
Short Sale Inspections
Warranty Inspections
Radon Testing
Bank Inspections
Lender Inspections
Insurance Inspections
Mortgage Inspections
Computer Generated Reports
Embeded Digital Photos

7 Days A Week Availability
Short Notice No Problem
Fully Insured
State Licensed
Certified
Professional Organizations
American Assoc. of Radon Scientists and Technologists
National Swimming Pool Foundation
National Comfort Institute
HOMEFACTS
HOME INSPECTOR REFERRAL
National Home Inspector Referral Website
Find and Inspector In
Your State
NV Gazetteer
Nevada Local Information Resources and Data
Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors
American Society of Home Inspectors
Southern Nevada Area Professional Property Inspectors