Home Page
Services That Beacon Offers
Obtain Service Information
About Beacon Inspection Services
What People Are Saying
Sample Home Inspection Report
Buyers Home Inspection Informatiion
Sellers Home Inspection Information
Relocation Information and Links For Buyers & Sellers
Radon & Carbon Monoxide Issues
Homeowners Help Page and Links
Homeowners Help Page and Links
Homeowners Help Page and Links
BEACON INSPECTION SERVICES
Home & Building Inspections for Buyers, Sellers, Owners
"Helping Guide Your Decision"
(702) 205-3167
Sample Report


This sample report shows the detailed inspection results reported system by system with pictures included, and a section in the back detailing only the deficiencies.

All home inspection reports are computer generated with color photos and maintenance tips, and are emailed to you the next day The report is a detailed, user friendly report, that lists the defects found in each system (exterior, interior, plumbing, etc.) There are maintenace and safety suggestions given for each system, when appropriate. Also included are color photos of items that may need a photo to clarify the location or meaning of the defect. At the back of the report there is a Summary section that only lists the defects or areas of concern.

At the end of the inspection we will walk through the home and dicuss the items noted in the report. If you have any questions at a later date, please call. I will be happy to take all the time necessary for you to understand the condition of the home.

The report is a snapshot of the condition of the home the day of the inspection

Clicking the Henderson home address below will open an actual, computer generated, sample, home inspection report that has had the owners name and address changed for privacy reasons.

The report has also been shortened to save reading time. It is a real-life example of what your Beacon Inspection Services home inspection report will look like. However, your report will be much longer.

Give Me 5% of Your Trust and I Will Earn the Other 95%!
Call to reserve your home inspection time today!
(702) 205-3167
or Order On-Line
or Email me
Copyright: Beacon Inspection Services LLC
Any reproduction and/or use of any portion of this site is strickly prohibited without the written consent of the owner of this site.
All rights reserved
Bob Knauff (CRI)
Certified Home Inspector
702-205-3167
Comprehensive home inspections, radon testing, detailed home inspection reports, informational website, and ongoing support long after the inspection

Las Vegas, Henderson, Summerlin, Boulder City, Pahrump, Clark County, Nye County, Lincoln County
Click on Image to view report
Services Offered
Buyer Inspections
Seller Inspections
Forclosure Inspections
Custom Inspections
Maintenance Inspections
Bank Owned Inspections
Short Sale Inspections
Warranty Inspections
Radon Testing
Bank Inspections
Lender Inspections
Insurance Inspections
Mortgage Inspections
Computer Generated Reports
Embeded Digital Photos

7 Days A Week Availability
Short Notice No Problem
Fully Insured
State Licensed
Certified
Professional Organizations
American Assoc. of Radon Scientists and Technologists
National Swimming Pool Foundation
National Comfort Institute
HOMEFACTS
HOME INSPECTOR REFERRAL
National Home Inspector Referral Website
Find and Inspector In
Your State
NV Gazetteer
Nevada Local Information Resources and Data
Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors
American Society of Home Inspectors
Southern Nevada Area Professional Property Inspectors