BEACON INSPECTION SERVICES
Home & Building Inspections for Buyers, Sellers, Owners
"Helping Guide Your Decision"
Testimonials - What My Clients Are Feeling
"Bob was great! He was very helpful and informative. I feel much better about the house and what needs to be done to
keep it in tip top shape and keep it looking good!" - Gretchen M.
"A great company to work with! Thorough and well defined report. Bob was very accommodating to our schedule and performed
as promised and better than expected based on experience with other companies that do similar work". - Jean G
Thank you so much for doing the inspection and sending this report so quickly! Steve
said it was a pleasure to meet you and thought you were fantastic and everything will
be done as advised, thank you. Marvelous, if you want us to review/rate your company
on any particular sites over there Bob we would be very happy to do so and if we are
ever passing Henderson we would very much like to pop in so I can thank you too in
Sue M. - U.K.
"Thanks again for thinking of us [regarding gardening in the desert] we really feel like we have a friend in you, not
just our house inspector. We will definitely have to get together after we get settled in and take you out for a thank
you dinner." - Wayne B.
"Cathy gave us the packet you left us with the labels and moving post cards the other day at our closing - it was
awesome - thank you so much. Thank you also for the great job you did on both of our inspections too - your
property reports were really helpful. We will happily pass your cards on and refer you to others for their
inspections! " - Cathryn S.
Thank you also for the great job you did on both of our inspections too - your property reports were really helpful.
We will happily pass your cards on and refer you to others for their inspections!
" Bob, Thank-you for your professionalism, I was impressed by your work knowledge!" - Alice
Thanks again for the wonderful job you did. We feel it was worth every penny". - Norman E.
Thank you for doing such a thorough job yesterday, I think you saved us a decade of hardship. I’ve
reviewed the report briefly and really appreciate the effort you put into it; the pictures and comments are
Dawn and I will be sure to contact you first for our next home inspection and we will look to pass on
your good name to our friends and family.
Thank you again!" - Rob V.
We just cannot thank you enough for your honesty and caring statement that you view the property as if you were
purchasing it for yourself. We feel you were the only one looking out for our interest yesterday and we appreciate it
more than you know. The fee we paid you was so minimal when we look at the bigger picture of all the work that
needs to be done and the heartache we most certainly would have felt -- it was worth every penny and more.
We will certainly call you for your services again and recommend you to anyone we hear of that is buying a home.
Again, Bob, we cannot thank you enough for your honesty and will certainly call you if and when we find another
potential home. We found your report to be excellent in its contents and the pictures were really helpful.
It was a real pleasure to do business with someone who is direct, honest and full of integrity.
Thank you very much!" - Bud, Lois and Lori S.
"Good morning sir,
Cori and I would like to once again thank you for your very conscientious inspection of our soon-to-be home. I
greatly enjoyed the walk through and appreciate the time taken to explain the maintenance issues that will
make this a safer, more efficient, and happier home.
Your report was extremely well prepared and will no doubt reside beneath my pillow for the first 6 months after
closing. Thanks for making this an easier and undoubtedly less stressful transition for us."
"Thank you so much. You were a pleasure to work with and I will definitely keep you in mind for referrals." -
Give Me 5% of Your Trust and I Will Earn the Other 95%!
Copyright: Beacon Inspection Services LLC
Any reproduction and/or use of any portion of this site is strickly prohibited without the written consent of the owner of this site.
All rights reserved
Bob Knauff (CRI)
Certified Home Inspector
Comprehensive home inspections, radon testing, detailed home inspection reports, informational website, and ongoing support long after
Las Vegas, Henderson, Summerlin, Boulder City, Pahrump, Clark County, Nye County, Lincoln County
Short Sale Inspections
Embeded Digital Photos
7 Days A Week
Short Notice No Problem