Beacons Logo
Home Page
Services That Beacon Offers
Obtain Service Information
About Beacon Inspection Services
What People Are Saying
Sample Home Inspection Report
Buyers Home Inspection Informatiion
Sellers Home Inspection Information
Relocation Information and Links For Buyers & Sellers
Radon & Carbon Monoxide Issues
Homeowners Help Page and Links
Homeowners Help Page and Links
Airal view Henderson Nevada City Hall complex on Beacon Inspection Services LLC website
Homeowners Help Page and Links
Home & Building Inspections for Buyers, Sellers, Owners
"Helping Guide Your Decision"
Copyright: Beacon Inspection Services LLC
Any reproduction and/or use of any portion of this site is strickly prohibited without the written consent of the owner of this site.
All rights reserved
Bob Knauff (CRI)
Certified Home Inspector
Comprehensive home inspections, radon testing, detailed home inspection reports, informational website, and ongoing support long after the inspection

Las Vegas, Henderson, Summerlin, Boulder City, Pahrump, Clark County, Nye County, Lincoln County
(702) 205-3167
Henderson Area Information
Give Me 5% of Your Trust and I Will Earn the Other 95%!
Call to reserve your home inspection time today!
(702) 205-3167
or Order On-Line
or Email me
Henderson Nevada Home Inspections
The City of Henderson Nevada has many quality, established neighborhoods with homes ranging from smaller, post WWI era vintage to very large, mansion type homes in gated communitites. Henderson is a great city to live and raise a family. It has great schools, recreation, shopping, and community. There are many diverse neighborhoods as well, each with their own unique qualities and charm. Many of the homes are established homes that have been remodeled over the years and some are nearly new. It is important to have each type thoroughly inspected to uncover their true condition to fully understand the home you are considering.

If you are looking for an home inspection in Henderson, Nevada you can schedule a home inspection on your prospective home today.
Beacon Inspection Services is your best choice for quality, comprehensive home inspection services. Get what you are are paying for in a home inspection; a NATIONALLY CERTIFIED INSPECTOR that can give you a detailed home inspection, a one-on-one walk through where all of the deficiencies are discussed with you, including the repairs needed, and approximate costs when possible, a website loaded with home owner information, and ongoing support long after the inspection. I personally perform each and every inspection. You always get my best effort and a detailed, thorough home inspection you can trust. I inspect then as if I were buying them.

I believe you deserve unmatched detail, help and support, and ongoing assistance long after the inspection is over. I look forward to being of service to you.
Call today to make an appointment for a Henderson Nevada Home Inspection at (702) 205-3167

"The Detail, Information, and Service You Deserve"

Beacon Inspection Services performs residential home inspections in Southern Nevada, including all areas of the the Las Vegas valley
like the City of Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, Summerlin, Boulder City as well as Henderson with these Zip Codes
89002, 89009, 89011, 89012, 89014, 89015, 89016, 89044, 89052, 89053, 89074, 89077
Providing home inspection services for over seventeen years
Services Offered
Buyer Inspections
Seller Inspections
Forclosure Inspections
Custom Inspections
Maintenance Inspections
Bank Owned Inspections
Short Sale Inspections
Warranty Inspections
Radon Testing
Bank Inspections
Lender Inspections
Insurance Inspections
Mortgage Inspections
Computer Generated Reports
Embeded Digital Photos

7 Days A Week Availability
Short Notice No Problem
Fully Insured
State Licensed
Professional Organizations
American Assoc. of Radon Scientists and Technologists
National Swimming Pool Foundation
National Comfort Institute
National Home Inspector Referral Website
Find and Inspector In
Your State
NV Gazetteer
Nevada Local Information Resources and Data
Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors
American Society of Home Inspectors
Southern Nevada Area Professional Property Inspectors