BEACON INSPECTION SERVICES
Home & Building Inspections for Buyers, Sellers, Owners
"Helping Guide Your Decision"
I strive to give you more information than any other home inspector
After all, that's what you are paying for!
Give Me 5% of Your Trust and I Will Earn the Other 95%!
Just think how the home improvement stores have made "do it your self" remodeling sound so easy. Quite often
these projects are done without building permits or permit inspections by people that have good intentions but
really do not know what they are doing. Many of the homes you visit or are considering might look "OK", until we
take a closer look, many times uncovering safety and health issues. Over 400 potential items are inspected on an
average home. Things like unsafe or non-conforming wiring, incorrect plumbing or a bad water heater, improper
framing, poor or incomplete insulation, or structural issues. The relatively small cost of a home inspection compared
to the investment you will have in your home, is money well spent on your piece of mind.
Wouldn't it be great to have a professional inspect the home you are considering before you close and inform you
as to its current condition?
Call me...I can help you!
First Time Home Buyers "Must Know" Information
Additional Information for Home Buyers
Buying a home is one of the most important purchases you will make in your lifetime, so you should be sure that the
home you want to buy is in good condition.
A home inspection is an evaluation of a home's condition by a trained expert. During a home inspection, a qualified
inspector takes an in-depth and impartial look at the property you plan to buy. The inspector will:
* Evaluate the physical condition: the structure, construction and mechanical systems.
* Identify items that should be repaired or replaced.
* Discuss the useful life of the major systems (such as electrical, plumbing, heating, air conditioning),
equipment, structure and finishes.
* Evaluate - doors, windows, walls, foundation, roof, grading, walkways, insulation, ventilation, interior
wall covering, siding, plumbing, electrical, soffits, fascia, furnace, water heater, air conditioner
The Bottom Line: Spending hundreds may save thousands
When you make a written offer on a home, you should insist that the contract state that the offer is contingent on a
home inspection conducted by a qualified inspector. You will have to pay for the inspection yourself, but it could
keep you from buying a house that will cost you far more in repairs down the road. If you are satisfied with the
results of the inspection, then your offer can proceed.
Choosing a competent home inspector to provide complete and correct information when deciding on what may be
the largest investment of your life to this point, is the task before you now. As President of one of Nevadas premier
home inspection orgaizations Nevada NAHI,using my vast experience and extreme knowledge of home systems,
I promise you the highest quality inspection, an educational room-by-room walk through so you fully
understand the condition of every aspect of the home, a detailed report full of information not offered
by other inspectors, an extremely helpful website, and long term support in case you have questions
after you take possession of the home. Remember, once I have inspected your home for you I am your "Building
Consultant for Life". Available any time to answer questions you may have about your new home or other
If you need any type of real estate inspection, have any questions about home inspections, want to know what the
procedures are, or discuss exactly what is inspected, please give me a call at (702) 205-3167. I will try to answer
any questions you may have. I perform home inspections on all types of homes including single-family homes,
duplexes, town homes, condominiums, and foreclosure properties (bank owned, REO, or short sale) so no question
is too technical or "dumb".
Copyright: Beacon Inspection Services LLC
Any reproduction and/or use of any portion of this site is strickly prohibited without the written consent of the owner of this site.
All rights reserved
Bob Knauff (CRI)
Certified Home Inspector
Comprehensive home inspections, radon testing, detailed home inspection reports, informational website, and ongoing support long after
Las Vegas, Henderson, Summerlin, Boulder City, Pahrump, Clark County, Nye County, Lincoln County
Short Sale Inspections
Embeded Digital Photos
7 Days A Week
Short Notice No Problem
Just a few of the possible 1400+ items that get evaluated on every inspection