BEACON INSPECTION SERVICES
Home & Building Inspections for Buyers, Sellers, Owners
"Helping Guide Your Decision"
Give Me 5% of Your Trust and I Will Earn the Other 95%!
The buyer will most likely have an inspection that will uncover problems, many of which may be
unknown to you. I perform a very detailed inspection to uncover problems that could raise a red flag to a
perspective buyer during their home inspection process.
Although it is common practice for home buyers to get an inspection of the home that they are planning to purchase,
there are also many advantages for the home Sellers to have their home inspected before putting it on the market.
This is especially true in this current "challenging" market for home sellers. Particularly at this time, anything that a
home seller can do to set themselves apart from other sellers is important and can reap real benefits. It can pay off
in having your home on the market for less time, as well as getting the price that you want.
The single biggest mistake that most Home Sellers make is waiting for the Buyer's Home Inspection to assess the
condition of their home. One of the main reasons that home purchase transactions fall apart is due to defects and/or
issues that are discovered during the course of the buyer's home inspection. Why wait until the last minute to see
what issues may come up in a buyer's inspection that may become stumbling blocks just before going to
settlement? Why not become proactive, and allow Beacon Inspection Services to assist you in discovering and
understanding the true
condition of your home in advance, and thus help you turn your home into a buyer friendly home that will sell for a
higher price with no last minute negotiations.
Pre-Listing/Pre-Selling Home Inspections
Eventually your buyer is going to conduct an inspection of your home. You may as well know what they are going to
find first, by conducting your own pre-listing/pre-selling inspection. Conducting your own pre-listing inspection ahead
of time helps in many ways:
* It allows you to schedule the inspection at your convenience.
* It allows you to see your home through the experienced eyes of a critical, unbiased third party.
* It alerts you to any immediate safety issue before agents and visitors tour your home, as well as
for your own safety.
* It permits you to make any necessary or desired repairs ahead of time, and at your pace, so that defects won't
become negotiating stumbling blocks later, at the last minute.
* It gives you the time to get your own, reasonably priced contractors, or make any repairs yourself, if qualified.
* It may help the home to show better, after you have completed any repairs or upgrades.
* It helps you to price your home realistically. Based on a true understanding of the condition of your home, and after
repairs are made, it will help substantiate a higher price.
* It is the ultimate gesture of openness and forthrightness on your part, and may help to relieve prospective buyers
concerns and suspicions.
* It reduces your liability by adding professional supporting documentation to your disclosure statement.
* It helps lighten negotiations and 11th-hour re-negotiations, so the deal is less likely to fall apart at the last minute.
The way they sometimes do when a buyer's inspection unexpectedly reveals a problem.
All in all, a home inspection you have performed should make it easier and quicker to sell your home, and perhaps
even get a better price for it. This certainly should make you happy! The buyer should be happy, as well, if the
purchase can proceed to closing without a lot of complications. It's a win-win situation for everyone concerned.
Beacon Inspection Services highly recommends that all home sellers get pre-selling inspections.
Call (702) 205-3167 today to schedule your home inspection.
Achieve the peace of mind that it brings.
If you need any type of real estate inspection, have any questions about home inspections, want to know what the
procedures are, or discuss exactly what is inspected, please give me a call at (702) 205-3167. I will try to answer
any questions you may have. I perform home inspections on all types of homes including single-family homes,
duplexes, town homes, condominiums, and foreclosure properties (bank owned, REO, or short sale) so no question
is too technical or "dumb".
Just a few of the possible 1400+ items that get evaluated on every inspection
Copyright: Beacon Inspection Services LLC
Any reproduction and/or use of any portion of this site is strickly prohibited without the written consent of the owner of this site.
All rights reserved
Bob Knauff (CRI)
Certified Home Inspector
Comprehensive home inspections, radon testing, detailed home inspection reports, informational website, and ongoing support long after
Las Vegas, Henderson, Summerlin, Boulder City, Pahrump, Clark County, Nye County, Lincoln County
Short Sale Inspections
Embeded Digital Photos
7 Days A Week
Short Notice No Problem